Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 142

Thread: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolidation

  1. #101
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just like jerking the easy ones around- can I help it if you two are the easiest? </div></div>

    If you enjoy jerking that much feel free to continue </div></div>

    OK--this one's too easy to make fun of... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #102
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    I just here for your entertanment [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  3. #103
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    You would ban someone else for that comment.

  4. #104
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    Why would I ban anyone for that comment?

    You enjoy jerking me(and others) around and I said to feel free to contionue where is the problem LOL

  5. #105
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just here for your entertanment [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>Ain't that the truth , you are easier to screw with than 1/2 a bolt.

  6. #106
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would I ban anyone for that comment?

    You enjoy jerking me(and others) around and I said to feel free to contionue where is the problem LOL



    </div></div>Long as you finish the phrase, there is none. You like to play the game ,as long as the green make the rules and you know it.

  7. #107
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    What game? LOL

    Which forum rule did I break? If I did I will leave the fourm for a week (that is standard Ban time)

  8. #108
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    I said you would ban someone else for what you said. I never mentioned breaking a rule. I said you made them.

  9. #109
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    Nope I have NEVER banned anyone for anything other than breaking a rule (and I would warn them not to 2 or 3 timesbefre banning them)

    I am not and have never been Ban happy we had other as Mods at one time that did like to bait and Ban but one is no longer a Mod(and hardly ever posts anymore) and the other is no longer a member of the board

  10. #110
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Finally An Intelligent Article About Consolida

    Yes, it is the Dickenson County Board.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •